Please take a few minutes to read and understand all basic terms and conditions of our training courses and other events. Special arrangements may apply for in-house training courses depending on specific needs and requirements of our clients.
1. The Organiser of the Training Course or Event (“the Event”) is Mind Project Limited (Registered Address: 4th Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE).
2. The Organiser may employ and hire contractors and sub-contractors as well as paid and voluntary staff in order to realise the aims and objectives of the Event.
1. The Attendee shall be individual or business customers without any age restrictions apart from the minimum age which is 16.
2. The Attendee can take part in all activities of the Event as described on the Mind Project website for the Event and provided that they meet all requirements of the Event.
1. Full refund shall apply when the Event is cancelled or re-arranged/postponed by the Organiser so that the Attendee can not take part in the Event. In the event of cancellation alternative dates of training shall be offered by the Organiser.
2. Full refund shall apply when the Attendee cancels their participation in the Event at least 15 calendar days before the start date of the Event and once the Course Fee has already been paid in full.
3. Limited refund shall apply when the Attendee cancels their participation in the Event between 8 and 14 calendar days before the start date of the Event and once the Course Fee has already been paid in full. Cancellation fee of £30 + VAT for each day of the Event shall be deducted from the Course Fee to be refunded in that situation to cover administration and other Event-related expenses.
4. No refund shall be made to the Attendee who cancels their participation in the Event 7 calendar days before the Event or later. This also applies in the situation when the Attendee has already been provided with an invoice, but their Course Fee has not been paid in full yet.
5. No refund shall be given to the Attendee asked by the Organiser or any staff member to leave the Event due to not obeying the rules of proper behaviour.
6. In specific situations the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event, part of it (session or workshop), change the venue or date of the Event or amend the schedule and programme content of the Event without any prior notice. In the event of any cancellation the Attendee shall receive the full refund of the Course Fee (it refers to the whole Event) or equivalent for each cancelled part of the Event.
7. The Organiser shall not be liable for any losses or expenses, including consequential, arising from any such alterations or amendments to the programme content and schedule including cancellation.
1. The Organiser will make every effort to run all activities safely and securely. No third parties or persons without consent of the Organiser are allowed to take part in the Event.
2. The Attendee is responsible for their behaviour during the Event and may be liable for any damages to the premises, equipment or any other person.
3. The Attendee is advised not to attend the Event if they are aware of any personal or medical conditions which may affect their participation in the Event.
4. The Attendee is advised to insure themselves in the event of medical treatment, hospitalisation, inability to take part in activities due to injury/illness or personal or family reasons.
5. The Organiser shall not be liable for any losses of and damages to the personal belongings of the Attendee nor for their injuries and any health problems before, during and after the Event.
1. By registering online, by post or telephone, the Attendee confirms that they have read and accepted all terms and conditions of the Event.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to hold all information about the Attendee in order to run the activities of the Event and to carry out the business. Information about the Organiser’s customers will never be disclosed to any third parties except where the law allows and requires. In any other situations the Attendee shall be asked to give permission to use personal information.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to record videos, take photographs and other media materials, and publish them on Mind Project Limited website or use in all other marketing purposes without prior consent of the Attendee. The Attendee not accepting this condition is advised not to attend the Event or to discuss this issue with the Organiser.
4. The Attendee, their family members or other third parties may record videos or take photographs only with the prior written consent of the Organiser.