We are always looking for bright and talented data scientists, statisticians, engineers, developers and support staff members to add to our existing team. Whether you are an early career data scientist or an experienced developer we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to careers(at)mindproject.io even if there is no position that you can currently apply for.
Throughout the year, we also offer a number of 3-month full-time or 6-month part-time internships for undergraduate or postgraduate students interested in developing their research, data science and programming skills in a business-oriented environment. If available, these internships will be listed on this page below.
Apart from a competitive and experienced-based salary, most of our full-time positions include a range of benefits e.g.:
- personal/professional development budget and extensive vocational training opportunities to boost your growth, confidence and career,
- participation in industry conferences and workshops around the UK and internationally,
- opportunity to travel to implement our projects and represent the company – all expenses paid,
- if and when possible: flexible working hours or possibility of remote working,
- generous holiday entitlement,
- local public transport ticket on us,
- two “away-days” a year and bi-monthly company events e.g. baking classes, football games, theatre visits, volunteering/charity events etc.,
- free gym membership.
Our currently available positions are listed below: